Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Updates and new demoreel.

Updates: Freelance project, Khang project, Joe project, Borderlands and FFXIII. I also got the chance to animate on a really kick ass model from probably my most played game ever. Hopefully they let me show it so y'all can see it. In addition to all that I recently watched Tremors again and feel obligated to animate a lip synch from it. haha.

However, I DID manage to go back to a few old anims and totally redo them and comp in some backgrounds and missile smoke, woot! Put them all together and what do ya get? A brand new reel! Here it is:



I can show some new stuff when I gets me some clearance! Until then thanks for checking the new reel. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff, I see constant improvement with each animation that you do...keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete